Friday, November 8, 2013

Awesome Quest: The sequel to Crazy Dungeon!

I haven't updated this blog in a month. I have been working on a project (for about 3 days!) and now it's done. Awesome Quest, the sequel to Crazy Dungeon, will be divided into Boxes. Each Box has Packages in it. The Packages contain rules. So you would download a .zip containing the Box folder, then you would open the folder and read the Packages. I'm going to make more Boxes, but for now there are only Core and Winterhill. Email me to ask for the boxes, there will be a Mediafire link later but because this computer is terrible, I'm going to have to wait till I can use a different one. Oh yeah, my email is beardrake@gmail.com. I'm also gonna update more often. :] happy robot
BOX LIST:
Core -needed to play the game
Winterhill
--NEW! I just released the Nature Box!--
--I'm going to release a Space Box next--


turns out, i have 1 pageview from italy!



No comments:

Post a Comment